View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2019 at 02:27 PM

I'm sos orry you're hurting SO MUCH, xlstgrlxx! I don't have too much to add to what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! She definitely has to take care of herslef since you can't do that for her! Definitelu have a long, serious talk to her about ALL OF THIS and see how it goes from there! Make her understand that if she doesn't takes her meds, goes to therapy, tries to improve her life and to get better you're not sure you can continue this relationship! Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand what you mean! If she doesn't I'm afraid you need to SERIOUSLY reconsider this relationship and what benefits is giving YOU! Your own mental health is just as important as hers, after all! Definitely take care of yourself and let us know what you decide to do! I sincerely hope that you'll be able to work things out with her, but if you can't, remember that IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Telling her that she's going to kill herself as a way to control you is DEFINITELY emotional blackmail! I hope things will get better soon for BOTH you and her one way or anothr! Please don't feel guilty about leaving her if it comes to that point! If she threatens suicide, call the police or give her the number of an hotline! Remember that your self-care must be THE PRIORITY! We're here for you if you need advice and support! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need that! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Wish you the best of luck to BOTH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND, XLSTGRLXX!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
xxlstgrlxx

Thanks for this!
xxlstgrlxx