View Single Post
binit
Newly Joined

Member Since Jun 2019
Shocked Jun 15, 2019 at 09:44 AM

Hello, guys! I am a 18 years old boy from Nepal. I never go outside of the home and always stay in the same room by locking the door. In an entire day, I speak around 1-2 minutes only with the family members. I have never talked with any of the neighbors for my entire life, and when a relative comes to my home, I don't even go to the room where the relative is staying. When my parents ask me to come to the room, then I go and when parents tell to greet, I greet like this: 🙏 (Nepali way of greeting) without uttering any word and then I return back to my room and lock the door again.

At this age, all of my friends go out of the home, and travel to places alone. But, I have never traveled alone for my entire life. Also, the last time I visited a place far from my home was in 2016 with my father and we stayed in a relative's home there.

I never go anywhere alone, except riding bicycle to my school/college. While going to college, I go by riding a bicycle. On the other hand, my friends go in public vehicles. The reason why I don't go in public vehicles is that if I go, then I wouldn't be able to tell the driver where I want to go and I wouldn't be able to request the conductor or driver to stop the bus when I reach my destination. In college, I never speak with friends, teachers or any one else. The only time I speak is when my friends or teachers ask me some questions, and I speak in an afraid voice.

While going to college and while returning home from college, I go alone, with no friends near me and I directly return back to home without going anywhere else like other people do. For the rest of the day, I just stay in my room by locking the door and using tablet or laptop for the entire time or doing my homeworks. I never engage in any social activities or activities inside my home. The only thing I do is using tablet or laptop.

For purchasing stationery products like books, copies, pens, etc., I go with my parents instead of going myself. To visit bank or buy necessary things for me, I go with parents or tell parents to go themselves without taking me. I never attend any marriage ceremony, or any other events except those where I am forced to attend by my parents.

I don't even eat the food that other people eat. I don't eat any ve*e*able or me*t products, and I don't even like telling their name, which is why I am placing * for some characters. I don't even like touching those food items. If I mistakenly touch, I run very fast towards the bathroom and wash my hands with soap. The last time I touched a v*g*table mistakenly was around 5 years ago. The only food I eat are few fruits (apple, mango, papaya, grape, orange, litchi/lychee, pomegranate and banana), rice, pulse, milk, biscuits, dry fruits, chocolates and bread products, and nothing more. I guess the only things powering me throughout my entire life are milk and fruits. Also, I have never faced any health issues in the past related to vitamins, even though I don't eat ve*e*able and m*at products.

So, I would like to know what kind of person I am.

Am I asocial? Am I anti-social? Am I autistic? Do I have any disorders? Please let me know what kind of person I am! I can't even visit a doctor and tell about my issues.
binit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks