View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2019 at 02:16 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting SO MUCH, corrida666! It DOES seem like a very difficult situation! I feel like the biggest problem here is that neither your boyfriends or his family seem to understand how much are you feeling uncomfortable in this situation! I DO believe communication is key in ANY serious relationship and he seems a little bit too dismissive of your feelings, which is NOT GOOD AT ALL! I'd suggest to to have a long and serious talk to your boyfriend about ALL of this and see how it goes from there! Make him understand exactly HOW MUCH uncomfortable are you feeling and that the problem is not only you being in a foreign country, but rather his family being rather judgemental f your own lifestyle! I DO believe it is a VERY IMPORTANT thing to talk about since this is the person that you want to spend your life with at some point, right? Just try to talk to him about ALL OF THIS! Hopefully he'll listen to what you have to say and understand what you mean! Hopefully you'll BOTH be able to find a soluton and reach a compromise! If he STILL doesn't understand you after talking through it, then I'm sorry to say that, but you may want to reconsider your relationship with him! I know it's hard, but your feelings are important and they MUST be taken into consideration! If he can't even understand that, then I'm not sure if he's really the right person for you! I hope that didn't sound too harsh! I didn't mean to! I just hope you understand what I'm getting at! You have EVERY RIGHT to stand up for yourself and make your voice heard! I'm sure there are ways to work around this although there are certain things you may have to endure! I'm REALLY HAPPY that this situation is only temporary at least! Let us know if you're able to reach an agreement with your boyfriend and his family and what you decide to do f you want to, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! I certainly hope things will get better soon for you and that this situation will improve soon for you! Let us know how it goes because WE DO CARE! THAT'S A PROMISE! IT IS TRUE! IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR HEALING AND IN YOUR LIFE! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and your boyfriend, corrida666, and I HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER SOON FOR BOTH OF YOU! Your English was PERFECT by the way so PLEASE NEVER WORRY ABOUT THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear