tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2019 at 05:11 PM

Hi Sisabel and BipolaRNurse,

Thank you so much for your good wishes. The past week has been tough and today also was no piece of cake, but it would have been so much harder if my scan result had turned out otherwise and I would have that weighing heavily on my mind along with all of the commotion of my son's driving test.

I am grateful for the support of both of you and all the other people who have commented in this thread. I feel like I am still living with the aftershocks of the last week. Today also was pretty tense and intense too.

tomorrow I see my friend and we will add a walk by the river to our day. It should be quite nice and help me unwind from the stresses.

I was at the hospital Saturday morning for my scan, at the dentist Monday for a cleaning and checkup which I hate, back to the cancer centre on Tuesday and didn't get the result (lovely), waited patiently by my phone on Wednesday and Thursday for an oncologist who never called (this was getting difficult), called the cancer centre on Friday to find out the report was done (yay) and and into my gp the same day to get the report, then I went for a blood test and then practise driving and had dinner last night with my son and we had some tense exchanges before finally giving up on his parallel parking...

Writing here has been an outlet for me and I really appreciate your warm words of support.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote