Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2019 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
I believe in you Sisabel! You are making healthy changes. It takes time and there could be a few natural bumps along the way but I think your efforts will pay off for you in time. Also, I want to commend your courage! I currently lack such courage. Had a trauma not too long ago, friends disappeared, and I put up my walls. I rarely talk to anyone other than my other half and PC folks now. I just mention because I admire your resilience and tenacity. I can't really complain because I gave up on the idea of offline friendship several months ago. I haven't given up forever but I'm being honest that I just don't have the courage or strength to try again now. So, by contrast Sisabel, I think you should really be giving yourself credit for your latest efforts. You can't win if you're not in...as they say
You seem brave to me SilverTrees, plus you are new on here--you are just warming up, soon you will be spilling your guts like some of the rest of us.

Trying to be funny (but mean what I said though I get predictions wrong sometimes. Hope it worked. I am sorry about the trauma and friendship problems.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter