Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2019 at 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
You continue dating a man who threw out his friend for referring to you as his girlfriend after 6 months of dating and after sleeping with you. It’s degrading and pretty much puts you to your place. No good. It’s degrading
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
What's the big deal in saying you're in a relationship and giving it more of a label, if you're crazy about each other? I don't get it. Seems a bit controlling on his part... withholding.
BINGO! You two put words to the sense I felt in reading the thread.

Why the hell an adult man would be so reactionary to such a simple thing is not only perplexing, but troubling. It matters to you, and that is reason enough he should "man up". We don't always do things because we "feel like it". That is a very immature stance. Just because someone is older doesn't mean they are mature.

I can't agree that the pill thing was cute. And I'm well-versed in references and inside jokes, but this, especially in light of the issue at hand, is not that simple.

Something is off.

--The Cure

Last edited by Innerzone; Jun 16, 2019 at 02:37 PM..
Innerzone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3