View Single Post
amedhat86

Member Since Jun 2019
Exclamation Jun 16, 2019 at 03:17 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure if this will be the right place to post my question or not but anyway I'm seeking help.

I'm suffering persistence issues, I'm very creative in finding new ideas (professionally & Personally) but once I start acting of my ideas I get bored and distracted and I might start something else or literally doing nothing but not continuing what I have started. simply I'm always motivated to start new ideas and things and never finish or even achieve.

what I used to do for a long time at work is to start new projects then delegate it to my subordinates and follow up with them but never complete it with my own hands.

My issue now that I'm very motivated about my personal life goals however I'm not progressing in any direction because of this issue.

I researched this topic a lot but couldn't find a definition or name to this case to research it better and work on it.

Please let me know if any of the psychiatrists here face faced similar case before and what do you call this case.

I just need to know the name of this case.

thanks in advance.

Ahmed Medhat
amedhat86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks