xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2019 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
It can take a long time to recover from these things--especially when we are older but time will help. Give it time and keep trying! I am sorry this happened to you.
Thank u it happened and I can remember what day of the week it was and the time 3am on a Tuesday morning.I had been taking some new pills and I was falling a lot lately but the shrink that I had at this time said they wont make u fall, sure they didnt.It was just awful when I first fell I didnt even know that I hit my head on the entertainment center which by the way it made out if glass,it was every where along with the blood my hair was so messed up they had to trim it. Can u believe this when I fell I developed tremors so when I started to shake one of the younger nurses who was a ***** accused me of faking it.I was so mad told my mom and she let her have it all of a sudden that nurse was so nice to me I couldnt hold onto anything the glass would slip out of my own hands couldnt really hold onto a fork or spoon so they had made special forks and spoons for me,the only thing good about the nursing home was the physical therapists they were so nice and really cared about me I had to learn how to walk all over again,
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut