View Single Post
Wander
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
2,611 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2019 at 06:28 PM

It痴 7 am and I知 at my partners flat. I came over late yesterday as he is in bad shape. His parents (especially his Dad) are horrible, abusive people and he cut off all contact last year. It is all hitting him now as he had been blinded to their abuse until recently. I could see it but he couldn稚 hear it all the years we were married. He is also very ill with Bipolar, utterly broke, struggling with basic tasks, extremely anxious, and basically a mess.

Thankfully he has no urge to harm himself. Due to his anxiety he has wanted to be left alone so I did that but as he has only worsened I decided he needs company whether he sees it or not. He did seem to pick up after I was here so I will stay as long as he needs. He has other horrible circumstances to process and it has only just begun. Severe PTSD and Bipolar together make life unbearable for him. It breaks my heart.

As for me, I知 fine outside of irritability which I知 sure is from coming off Lamotrogine as I知 having brain zaps too. A couple more weeks of this and I知 free if that drug.

"Phew! For a minute there I lost myself."

'Karma Police' by Radiohead

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835