Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 17, 2019 at 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
I have been so angry since about 4pm doing a lot of yelling ya my windows are open and I am sure the nosy busy bodies are going to say something well do darn bad,i am angry my stupid pc froze right when I was almost all done doing a survey and I would have made 50 dollars I couldnt finish the survey I was yelling and fuming it just ticks me off I know I will probably be in trouble the people around her should learn how to mind there own business if she says anything to me I am going to tell her oh thye can her me now
Maybe shut your windows and scream into a pillow? At least it was 4PM verses 4AM--I think it is OK to make some noise at this time of the day. For instance, mowing a yard is OK during the day but not before 7:30AM from my POV. I am sorry you are struggling with this. I agree with Sisabel that exercise can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
but when I was yelling for help they couldnt hear me which is true when I fell I was yelling for help nobody came
I am SO sorry this happened to you. I wonder if this is one of the reasons you can't stop yelling?
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote