View Single Post
UpDownAround
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2017
493 hugs
given
Default Jun 17, 2019 at 05:16 AM

The most common cause of failure to lose weight at a calorie level that should be less than burn is invalid logging. You can see your medical professional to look for less likely causes, but using a food scale and recording every single thing carefully get results for the vast majority of us (like over 95%). Restaurants, both fast food and sit down, are notorious for using much smaller portions than they actually serve to get their published calories. If possible, eat only foods you have prepared with careful weighing of ingredients for two or three weeks and you will almost certainly see the scale start moving. Assume restaurant meals have 40% more calories than listed.

Below 160 this morning; not a lot under; would round up to 160. But the goal is staying below and I am below. I need to get back to ~155. It's not that far away; just having a lot of trouble staying motivated enough lately. I know I burned an insane number of calories yesterday, paddling in rough seas, but I can't use that as permission to go wild.

|And in the end it's only round and round
|
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
|
|bipolar II, substance use disorder, ADD
|lamictal, straterra
|

Thanks for this!
Mountaindewed