View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 17, 2019 at 02:21 PM

I don't have a very good answer for you, luvyrself, but I'm glad all the other wise, wonderful posters do and that they shared their experiences! I hope they'll be helpful to you! Definitely stay firm when you talk to her about what's upsetting you. Your feeling are IMPORTANT and boundaries HAVE to be respected. People who truly care about you will respect you and your boundaries. Don't you EVER forget that! It can be hard but we DO need to take care of ourselves! Next time she does that try to just explain calmly but firmly to her that you don't like her calling you those names and that you have to ask her to stop her. Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand what you mean! It is important to stand up for ourselves when it is necessary even though it is NOT easy and I COMPLETELY understand what you mean! Let us know how it goes if you DO decide to do that! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, luvyrself, and to EVERYONE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR WISE, WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
luvyrself, Sunflower123