View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 17, 2019 at 04:00 PM

Dang it. I am a clean freak and my place is very clean and is in perfect order. So is my clothes etc etc I just like for things to look aesthetically pleasing. Apparently it makes me a psychopath. Lol

in my experience people who claim that neat people have something wrong with them live themselves in filth and are unkempt. They use all this nonsense as an excuse for their messiness. Jeez

As about your friend I’d offer her support by providing practical solution: don’t date married men and don’t date people at work and stay out of messy relationships. If she wants something more from you particularly unicorns and rainbows and mutual wailing and moping, politely decline and let her know that you already provided support by advising her staying away from the man in question. That’s all you can provide. If she wants more she should seek it somewhere else. Plenty of people would like to mutually cry on each other shoulders. She can find someone to do that. Sorry for sounding harsh but is this person doesn’t sound like a grown up.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote