View Single Post
DP_2017
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2019 at 08:00 AM

While many here are not fans of my long term T.... He did really help me, the way he connected with me, although many see it as "unethical" or "damaging" was the smartest thing he did for someone as avoidant as me, I was able to really and truly trust him and feel comfortable with him. I got through losing my dog better than I dreamed because I felt the comfort of knowing he would be there for me.

So many things in that relationship we had would be "right" in my book... and honestly the only thing he did really "Wrong" was leave me the way he did.

Baby T was pretty great until he got cocky. What I liked about him was he didn't do any out of session contact, he accepted and never judged my T situation and he was a pretty great listener, he even gave me legit homework, which was helpful.

T3.... He would probably be the "best T" of all of them in a professional/helpful with issues sense but he's also the most guarded and the hardest to read. What I do like is that, he asks questions in a way no other T ever has, and it has stopped me in my tracks so much that I cry every time I see him. That's not normal for me. I also like that he gives me a 5 min warning before the session ends. He handles being called names and me being angry with him very well too.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight