Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2019 at 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty68 View Post
Maybe she is just flirting, maybe she just likes to watch me blush. Well, no maybes about the latter.

The only thing that gives me pause is that she really seems genuinely attracted to me. She claims it is my voice that hooked her. She heard my voice before she saw what I looked like but says she really loves the videos and pictures I send her.

She is very open about her feelings and dreams. We talk about everything in great detail. In fact, it took me longer to start opening up than it did her. Now, I feel so comfortable with her, I probably overshare. It was very difficult to become comfortable sharing everything with her online but being in the same space with a woman is something so foreign to me.
This sounds nice.

I have worked in a few call center jobs and I can sincerely tell you that occassionally I would come across male callers whose voices made me melt and want to flirt. In one of the jobs, I was signing people up for Medicare Advantage policies and that call center had the policy that if you could sign them up--chit chat away--no need to rush the call. I could stay on the phone all day and enjoy the voice. I would imagine that their gf must too.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, qwerty68