View Single Post
~clio~

Member Since Apr 2011
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2019 at 06:06 PM

Thank you Muncie

I know she will be missed on PC

Waggie was carol’s life. She bought her back from France when she moved back to England. They were a double act.

The lady she looked after us lost without her, and she said she wishes she had done something different and maybe was able to ‘stop’ her. I don’t think she would have been able to.

We hadn’t been in contact for about 18 months as she told me to F off because I asked my brother about her as her messages had stopped and I was worried. Carol was extremely low and vulnerable then and I think she thought I was ‘gossiping’ where all I was trying to do was find out what was happening do I could help her.

After dad died, which was 4 years ago, in fact we dad our farewells to him on the day Carol went, I asked her to come and live with us but she wouldn’t ! Then 18 months ago she mentioned moving here but I had a house full as my daughter and her partner and 2 small child, one a new born, was here. So it wasn’t an option at that precise time. I feel she felt let down by me but I said we would manage if it was urgent, but we would cope. She didn’t spk to me after that.

I am about to organise her final journey, one I know she did not want anyone to be there, it’s now been over 4 weeks and I’ve only just received the relevant certificate so I can arrange something.

I will respect her wishes and do basically what she wanted.

Please feel free to PM me on here. I know she thought a lot about friends she had made on here.

xXx
~clio~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDC, Open Eyes, possum220

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, possum220