View Single Post
Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jun 19, 2019 at 11:04 AM

So school ended yesterday and I had my session with my therapist this morning and she thinks to keep me active during the Summer I should get a Summer job. When she suggested that my anxiety went through the roof. It was bad enough that I just had to survive going to school everyday away from the comforts of my home and I had come to have safety nets at my school which were being able to go the School Counselor Office at any time, the Nurse, or use my cell phone at any time which is not allowed by students to call my parents. Now this sits in front of me. First, I have never had a job in my life so going through an interview has anxiety written all over it. Then most jobs for teens my age are dealing with people which is more anxiety for me. I don't know what to do? I told my therapist it really scares me and she said to me and so did going back to school when I first did. Which was true. Now I am sitting in my room chewing on my nails doing nothing but thinking about this. AHHHHHH!!!!!!
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, happysobercrafter, mountainstream, unaluna

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, made08