LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
8,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Frown Jun 19, 2019 at 04:08 PM

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted for a while, even though I have been struggling with this issue because I have been working on dealing with a lot of it on my own.

My sister and I have basically alienated each other because of her boyfriend/husband and whatever issue they have with me. Since Christmas, things have been shaky and there have been a lot of fake smiles and fake phone numbers exchanged - basically she was weeding me out and avoiding me because of the fact that I opened my mouth about her man smoking weed to my parents right after he was in the hospital with a serious lung issue.

Anyway, they punished me for that, and they are still punishing me, even though I had apologized and begged for forgiveness. So in retaliation on my part, I said I would never speak to her again, because after I was hospitalized last year for almost 10 months, I got really tough inside and I no longer put up with anyone's stupid crap, including theirs.

Things are bad, really bad. My sister and her man moved in because he hasn't found a job yet, (his job let him go after the hospital scare). Now that they have moved in, I have been ignored, and now my parents blocked off the entire first floor for their apartment which is the only access point to the backyard and where I have spending time with our dog. It has been my only solace and freedom to sit with the dog outside and enjoy the upcoming summer.

Now I am not allowed to go down there at all.

My mom is really scaring me. She said I should avoid downstairs all together to avoid a confrontation because my sister put this house in her name for my parents two years ago. I didn't think it was that bad, because when I have seen my sister upstairs, I have said hi to her and she sort of just nods. But things are much worse than I thought, and my mom is really scaring me by saying I could cause us all to get kicked out.

I never had a confrontation with either my sister or her man, but I know that her man is capable of exploding violently because he does it to complete strangers when they are out together. I had no idea that he hates me that much now that my parents fear a really bad confrontation.

Anyway, summer is just beginning, and my birthday is next week and I know I will be spending it alone even though my so-called family lives with me. It's horrible, and my heart is so broken. I cry all the time for my sister, because in our entire relationship, we have never even had a fight. Now things are so bad.

I guess I just wanted to vent because I have been looking for work, and my parents plan on selling the house by next year. I won't be moving with them, because I plan on finally being on my own.

It just feels so bad not having family anymore - but at least I still have my mom and dad. I love my sister and I pray for her and I even pray for her man too even though it seems they both hate me pretty bad and things are worrysome for my parents.

My heart is broken, and I feel so alone.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, BeyondtheRainbow, Fuzzybear, hvert, Innerzone, TishaBuv, unaluna