Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
8,705 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 19, 2019 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Hi LadyShadow. I wondered why I had not seen you around recently. I am so sorry that your heart is broken and you feel alone. You still have us. Your PC friends remain and care.

I think it could be good for you to live on your own though I understand you loss and sadness. For what it's worth, I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. Two of three sisters hate me and wish harm on me. But I try to focus on the stable and kind one...I know she loves me and wants me to be happy. I hope you can at least maintain your relationship with your parents. Though I fully understand how much it hurts to lose your sister's love.

When is your birthday? Are you comfortable sharing so we can acknowledge it here on PC?

I wish you peace and hope. You deserve it.
Thank you so much for replying SilverTrees, I really appreciate it. It won't be for a whole year till I am able to move out, I didn't even get a job yet. I know a lot of people suffer with disputes and broken ties with family, I just never imagined in a million years it would happen to with my little sister.

I want so bad to sit down and talk to her about this, but I know what the outcome would be. Her boyfriend is a very hard man, there have been many times in which he has talked about cutting people out of his life without even a thought, including his own father. I don't want to put her in any kind of predicament. She works 12 hours a day and supports the two of them, so if I make her feel bad about what's going on, she may in her heart feel obligated to choose. I know this is probably not healthy, but I rather them both hate me by being silent than putting her in the middle.

I know this is probably bad too, but I have hate in my heart for him because my mom has never been worried about a confrontation, so something must have been said.

The best thing is to move on. My sister and I have been strangers for many years, but we never ever had a disagreement.

My birthday is June 26th. I think I am going to hang around PC a lot more these days- thank you again for reaching out. I am so sorry things are bad with you and some of your sisters, but I can honestly say I know how much it hurts.

Thanks again friend, I hope you have been well.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076