View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Jun 19, 2019 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
I am so happy for you!!

Thank you Bill3 it's a HUGE relief! Shelter is such a vital need so I'm really relieved that this new acquaintance's previous renter fell through so that I could rent from her instead. Otherwise, I was really nervous about renting that tiny, questionable basement space for 3 months. Hopefully the next 3 months will go well there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
The late drop should just be treated as a regular w - withdrawal. So you wont get an F, but you wont get the associated credits either.
The registrar approved my petition to drop late very quickly -- they approved me today for a 75% medical withdraw, so you were right about the W on my transcript. I'm ok with that as its a masters program for credentials, not for more academic study and my hope is that future employers won't avoid hiring me because I have one W on my graduate transcript. I also will get a partial refund from this class so that will help me out a lot since I"m not working right now. I assume a W is not as bad as having an F on one's academic transcript.

Now, I just need to find a full-time job. I can register for my fall semester in August, so I'm really glad this has worked out so far.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Bill3, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Bill3