Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 19, 2019 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoretical View Post
No, no, I didn't mean what you have to do in order to care for the bird. I meant convincing someone else to care for the bird. In order to do that, you need to first understand the other person and what it takes for them to empathize.

Going back to the original post, Fuzzybear isn't asking how to care about others, but rather, seems aggravated that others aren't caring about her. So, how does one get others to care?
Yes, I have noticed Fuzzy has had a problem with other people caring about her.

I have a feeling Fuzzy would not be one to ignore that struggling bird. And I used it as an example of how her caring is probably going to be different from others who do not want to expend the effort or time to care like she does. A lot of people want someone else to do that, yet at the same time can find her useful when THEY need her time to listen or help with THEIR drama or needs.

What I saw happen to that little bird actually happens to human beings too. I tried to explain that to her in my post giving examples of how human beings are like that with other human beings too.

By the way, it took less than two minutes to get a ladder, and a pair of sissors to free this little bird. I would have done it myself had I known where the ladder was so I could reach the bird.

Last edited by Open Eyes; Jun 19, 2019 at 06:04 PM..
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear