Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 19, 2019 at 05:52 PM

Avoidant PD quote from WikiPedia, including peer reviewed reference:
Quote:
Some researchers have theorized certain cases of AvPD may occur when individuals with innately high sensory processing sensitivity (characterized by deeper processing of physical and emotional stimuli, alongside high levels of empathy) are raised in abusive, negligent or otherwise dysfunctional environments, which inhibits their ability to form secure bonds with others.[4]

4 Meyer, Björn; Ajchenbrenner, Muriel; Bowles, David P. (December 2005). "Sensory sensitivity, attachment experiences, and rejection responses among adults with borderline and avoidant features". Journal of Personality Disorders. 19 (6): 641–658. doi:10.1521/pedi.2005.19.6.641. ISSN 0885-579X. PMID 16553560.
The underlined parts is 100% match for me. I score 100% on all Avoidant PD tests. I see a lot of personality disorders that caused by people who abnormally high amounts of good qualities such as empathy or intelligence being traumatized by coming to this world and interacting with "humans." That's why I love the animals and all of nature so much, and avoid earth humans like the plague. Is there anyone here who feels the same?
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Blknblu, Breaking Dawn, circles5, Fuzzybear, seesaw