View Single Post
Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2019 at 12:01 PM

My situation may be a little different. When I finally got out of the horrible situation that caused all the suffering I go through I first went to a medical hospital for 3 days to get checked out for all the abuse that I endured over the 15 months. During that time I had a lot of medical work ups and also met with a Psychiatrist, but really the focus seemed to be more on the medical. So after the 3 days I went home with my parents. After some time passed I started exhibiting signs of anxiety and depression and what was later diagnosed as PTSD as I was having terrible flashbacks and nightmares. Being an adolescent it wasn't my choice to go into a hospital but the choice of the Emergency Psychiatrist and my Parents. I did however know I was struggling and needed help. So I went, but I knew I wasn't getting out until my therapists and Psychiatrist said so. So I learned as much as I could while I was there and well little did I know when I was put into the hospital I would have a say in the end when I could go home because I was ready and the therapist and Psychiatrist took my input into consideration.
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220, sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking