View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 20, 2019 at 04:09 PM

Hello signs: Thank you for bringing your question here to PC. I noticed this is your first post. So... welcome to Psych Central. I'm sorry I cannot answer your question. My thinking would be that peoples' reactions to medications are so individual it would be difficult to predict what your response to Zoloft may be. Hopefully, however, there will be other members who will have some thoughts they can share.

There's a forum, here on PC, dedicated to the subject of bipolar disorder. Here's a link just in case you haven't already found it:

https://psychcentralforums.com/bipolar/

And then here's a link to an article, from Psych Central's archives, by our host Dr. John Grohol, Psy.D. on the subject of bipolar disorder. The article also provides links to a number of additional articles on the subject. Also included is a link to one additional article on the subject:

Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Types & Treatments | Psych Central

The Biggest Lesson I've Learned in Managing My Bipolar Disorder

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
signs