View Single Post
xxKaneLovesZoexx

Member Since May 2011
1 hugs
given
Default Jun 21, 2019 at 03:27 PM

So I've been in a relationship with my partner for eight years, we had a domestic violence problem and she left. She was having an affair essentially, no matter how insignificant it was.

I'm talking to a girl called Katie who is English by law, but tai by blood. We were meeting a few weeks ago for a first date however I had a motorcycle crash about ten miles from her, which I was gutted. So now we've rescheduled for her birthday.

The problem is I suffer with borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder, so I have massive trust and abandonment problems, thanks Zoe. 😑 She will come home at 7pm, say hi by text then just leave. She turns her WiFi off at night, but lately she's been doing this more often. Am I just revisiting my worries? I'm also kind of afraid of what people will say about her appearance, don't get me wrong I could care less about how she looks, she's such a caring person, but there's always this nagging thought about what if my family don't approve, or my friends don't approve, again, not really bothered but it eats me up.

Any suggestions?
xxKaneLovesZoexx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky