xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 21, 2019 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
I'm sorry to hear this happened to you... hope your poor head is okay. I have the impression falls are a major cause of injuries in older adults. I live in an area where there are lots of us older folks. And I know there have been a number of incidents of falling recently just within the complex I live in alone. So far I haven't had any falls yet. But I know that anytime something such as this happens to a person it tends to make one apprehensive. So I'm not surprised you're feeling anxious & scared. Hopefully you will be able to avoid a repeat performance.
As if my fall wasnt to much I found out from my neighbor nurse that my friend fell to she is only 85 but that is to be expected ,I am 66 .You know years ago,my sister in law took me to the hospital to see why I was falling the doctor he was a bastard he said I was fine ,and wouldnt even do test or nothing ,needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind the entire place heard me to my sister in law was not all to happy with him,what a jerk.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote