View Single Post
Anonymous56790

Default Jun 22, 2019 at 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
@KuzMax
I am not sure what you are looking for...are you looking for ways to improve your self esteem? Are you looking for general support and for members who feel the same way to share with you?
That's a right question. Ok, let me explain myself.

First of all, I feel pain about what I'm writing. You've read some of my other threads and every time I post it, I feel pain. And talking about my problems and possible ways to solve them or, at least, lower the pain can be really helpful for me. That's a way to cope with it. (Not to mention, that it's not helping blaming people in rudeness after they tell somebody that it's not helpful to write empty, over-positive and meaningless messages.)

Second, I seek out for the people who used to have similar problems, but found a solution. I don't see any point to post things like "hey, I understand you, I'm in the same boat as you! <many smiles and CAPS>", but I do appreciate things like "you know, I used to have the same problem and suffered a lot, but now the things have changed, and I can tell you how I solved my problem: <...>".

Third, I'm truly wondering if there's even any point in improving your self-esteem, when your problems is not related to it. Or someone could tell me that my problem is my self-esteem, then I'll listen to his arguments, and if they are right, I accept it, and start working on my self-esteem.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote