View Single Post
Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2019 at 02:38 PM

Many people say I am missing something because I don't interact with people in social situation. I really don't know if that is really a big deal. After what I endured for 15 months in the horrible abusive daily social settings I was force into, I feel social interactions will bring me more anxiety that I already have. So how is that good for me? The only social interaction I feel safe in are the ones that my family is involved in or one of my very close friends. Even while at school and this year I went back to public school was very difficult and I had so much support from the School Counselor that it made my days a lot easier for me to adjust. I also had at least one of my two long time best friends incorporated into each one of my classes. It was still one of the most difficult things for me to manage. I still think I am not missing anything by just playing it safe and doing everything with at least one of my parents or my 14 year old brother with me or one of my close friends always with me. Am I wrong?
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks