Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jun 22, 2019 at 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiuytl View Post
Throw up, if it makes you feel relaxed. But not too often. Much better to rub your stomach and watch something or listen to your favourite music. As I said, the most important thing for you is telling yourself that doing it at all is already a giant step. A perfect interview can happen, but must not happen.

Oh, and when it's about what to expect - I think you will find out only when you sit there. Be friendly - that's very important. And if you're shy or nervous, admit it. It's much better than panicking or freezing. Dress in something that makes you feel comfortable. And try to remember to look the interviewer in the eye a lot. That's always a good thing to remember.
Thanks so much. I will try and remember to tell the interviewer that I am nervous and this is my first ever interview and job I am going for. I am just afraid that my anxiety is going to take over so much that I am going to clam up so much I am going to forget what to say. I know it sounds stupid because it is just a silly Movie Theater job and all these other members here are talking about important jobs.
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter