Thread: Spiraling
View Single Post
DazedandConfused254

Member Since Jul 2017
333 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 12:43 AM

@MickeyCheeky: Thank you so much for coming in clutch as always. I have re-evaluated my thoughts since they emerged and they don’t seem to be harmful at all. However, I think I will still keep them in mind for my therapist. I just need to concentrate on myself first because if not, there won’t be anything left for others to savor!

@Malcolmsadness: Thanks for replying and giving your insight. I have frequently used distraction as a method of coping but I think it is a good point that you make that sometimes it’s more like a bandaid than others.

@hvert: Thank you for caring and taking the time to inquire more about my situation. I am in the process of contesting my citation through Defensive Driving. I want to get it done ASAP, and thankfully it is almost complete. I want it off my record for any jobs I might apply to next. I like the sound of all of your suggestions also. My therapist has mentioned a support group also but that was before she switched companies, but maybe I might pick up the idea again. You are right in that my “support group” may not be completely tuned into my needs! Maybe narrowing down my support group even more to hypothetically, my therapist and PC may be imperative to hinder misunderstandings.

"If you can dream it you can do it!" ~ Walt Disney
DazedandConfused254 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky