View Single Post
WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 07:58 AM

Rehearse the interview!

Write down a list of likely questions. Write down some answers to these questions accompanied with some examples. Have someone then ask you these questions and you can practise answering them.

This is what they are looking for... They want you to demonstrate that you can think on your feet, are a self-starter, a problem solver, and possess a strong work ethic. As this is likely a part-time position they will be looking for someone with a flexible availability. They want someone that is trainable. Most of all, they want someone with excellent interpersonal skills - someone who possesses strong social and communication skills.

It would do you well to consider an example you can provide for each of these characteristics.

Finally, during the interview it is perfectly okay to be nervous. I usually thank the person interviewing me first off, let them know I am nervous,and acknowledge that they probably are too. Try to stick to the questions being asked and refrain from rambling. You need not have experience. What they want to know is that you are trainable and willing to make a serious commitment.

Very good luck to you.
WishfulThinker66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, Misery Business