View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 08:21 AM

I am your friend, sadveiledbride, and I DO care about you! I completely agree with what fern46 has already wisely said better than I ever could. You are MORE than your Depression. You have value and you're a splendid human being! I've got to know you and I can safely affirm that without any doubts whatsoever. I hope that give you a little bit of relief. We're here for you. You can count on us. Please stay safe, my friend. You have much more to give to this world. Things CAN and WILL get better and I'm sure you know that as well even if it's hidden inside you. But you KNOW that and that's the most important thing. I hope you'll be able to see a good doctor soon and that you'll get the GREAT treatment that you need and deserve! Is there anything that's stopping you or your family from getting more appointments with your doctors compared to that family member? Feel free to share if you want. Perhaps we can offer you some advice. Please stay safe and take GREAT care of yourself, my friend. You deserve much, much better than what you're getting right now. Things will improve bust just try to focus on yourself and your own survival, ok? I'm REALLY HAPPY to have met you here and that you're my friend. You know I'll NEVER abandon you! THAT'S A PROMISE! Please feel free to reach out to me or to anyone of the kind posters here when you feel in need of advice, kindness, love, support, sweetness or simply someone to listen to you! YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND YOU MATTER! PLEASE DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT! I hope things will get better soon for you one way or another, my friend! Please keep us updated and let us know how it goes if you want to! We ALL do care about you! THAT'S A PROMISE! Keep taking GREAT care of yourself! You deserve to get better and to feel good just as much as ANYONE ELSE! Keep taking care of yourself, my friend! We'll ALL be here for you! You can count on us, my friend! Wish you the best of luck in BOTH your healing and your life! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and ALL the people who you love and who love you, sadveiledbride, my AWESOME, caring, dear, irreplaceable intelligent, kind, sensible, sweet, wise and WONDERFUL friend!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AspiringAuthor, fern46, sadveiledbride, Skeezyks, wiretwister

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor, fern46, sadveiledbride