View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 01:20 PM

I am also trying to avoid constantly getting mired in a swamp of feelings in order to move on to doing things that will help me move ahead . Some people are toxic for us. We have to set boundaries and use finesse so as not to lose family or friends that do have an important contribution to make in our lives, but staying stuck in the past will impede our forward progress, if the past was yesterday or long ago. I dont think its absolutely necessary to forgive everyone. It’s our choice.
If we’re stuck on it, process it somewhat but DONT LET IT IMPEDE FORWARD PROGRESS ON REACHING YOUR GOALS, GETTING YOUR NEEDS MET. I had an alcoholic father who tried hard to be a decent person and dad and was his own worst enemy and a people please passive aggressive mother, not great for teaching me how to get my needs met, but IM LEARNING FROM ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY FROM THE NO ********, DONT BE A CHUMP FOLKS HERE TO MOVE FORWARD. I think Sweets, Divine, and Bird Dancer with all her positive ideas deserve special mention on this issue of not getting bogged down.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools

Last edited by luvyrself; Jun 23, 2019 at 01:55 PM..