View Single Post
Misery Business
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2019
240 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 02:47 PM

MickeyCheeky, because of the abuse I suffered and the trauma that it entailed it is hard for me to trust people who are not extremely close to me and not in my close inner circle which basically is my close family and a very few friends who I have had for a long time and way before what happened to me happened. This is why to this day I am not able to go out without either one of my parents or my 14 year old brother with me or one of my 2 best friends pretty much all of the time. This is why when starting up public school again this past Fall it was such a huge deal for me and many things had to be put into place at the school to make it happen and safe for me. Some of those things were me feeling 100% safe with my school counselor and nurse and administrators. Then including my 2 best friends (one of them at least in each of my classes). This took a lot for the school, myself, my parents, and my friends and there parents as well leading into this past year just to make it a success for me. I really am thankful to everyone for making it happening. Now you see why I am extremely concerned with the upcoming interview and possible Movie Theater job that I could get for the Summer because it is a lot more involved that just getting the job and doing it. There is trust that is involved that is on my part. I really hope I can do it and not let down my therapist and others, but I will have to see how it goes.
Misery Business is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky