View Single Post
Anastasia~
Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2017
5,296 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2019 at 03:33 PM

I went in inpatient for about three weeks. The shower water was freezing, there was no where to put a towel. There were some guys who had to fix something, and I saw him (I wasn't in the shower), but I saw him lift up the curtain and then he just walked away. Other people are in my space. They called me a stupid name like miss (first name) which irritated me. I asked for towels, and the day said, "I don't have the time right now to deal with you non nonemergency. I actually needed to take a shower? I was seriously toilet paper shamed. The girl said, "Hey and started yelling to another girl about it." I was so insane, but I was more sane than they were, Just unbelievable. And the horrible group meetings. Hello! I have Social Anxiety. We had to make a goal for the day. It sounds good to make a goal for a day, but I was just over that place. I had a person scream at the top of their lungs next to me. I was asleep and I woke up to some woman wondering around me. Mind you, I was having hallucinations. I didn't eat anything the first six days and then when I was better and got to go down to eat, it was the WORST food, I'm serious. and I am not picky generally. You have to do your own laundry, which I didn't know until the end of first week, so I didn't have anything clean to wear. I thought that the meetings were a waste of time. I don't mind meetings, but not for the sake of just making a paycheck. And I couldn't shave my legs, I know this seems not a big deal, and i lived with it, but what a waste. All of the dufi have power, not a good combination

Anastasia~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote