View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2019 at 06:16 AM

I hear you, LiteraryLark! I'm not sure if that may be helpful, but have you thought about buying a punching bag? It may be helpful to vent your anger and frustration that way. Do you exercise? That may be another good way to cope with your anger as well. As for how to deal with your anger in the moment, perhaps you can try to count to ten before saying anything. Perhaps you've already knew ALL of this and it isn't very helpful. In that case I apologize Please NEVER give up hope! I'm sure you'll be able to find ways to cope with your anger. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new things and new ways to cope with your feelings! Please DO consider it if you're not seeing one already and if you can and want! Wishing nothing but peace and love to you! Please keep us updated on your situation fi you can and want to! Let us know how things are going for you! We ALL do care about you! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you and your family, LiteraryLark!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LiteraryLark

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark