Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I have the same problem with one of my brothers newtus
Yes it sucks. I dont understand how my sister, or anyone really, that claims to be close to me, can travel the world and keep up with their own friends, but not me. Considering if they see me as close to them, whether friends or family.

I keep my family as close as I can. Or I have tried. And friends too, who have since come and gone. People say I'm clingy. Thing is, yes I am, but only to those I care I about, like my parents, sister, fiance, and the 2 friends I have. I only have 1 friends now as the other cut me off.

I'm huge on family. Most people arent seems like. In the past few years I've had to cut off family or so called friends when I learned that they didnt not respect my decision to keep in touch with them weekly or monthly.

My mom and dad are the only people I call daily. For a reason, I love them. Everyone else I try to keep in touch weekly with them. A few people monthly.

I'm getting to the point that I almost wanna cut myself off from society again like i did when i was sick.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird