View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2019 at 07:31 PM

One of the reasons I think is that don't have friends here, and no responsibility in that way. We have many parts of ourselves and I basically chose a part of me to be the PC part. It wasn't a conscious decision.

I have painted myself on here as quite unlikable. I think in a way, since I have peace in most parts of my life, that piece of myself that is abrasive and annoyingly fair had no place anymore. When I was in more rowdy areas, it could come out and play.

IRL I am a good and reliable friend, and most places online I am calm, relaxed, easy going, supportive, kind and funny. I have just a tad of an idea what is going on here. I mean, it's not like anyone CARES cares here, if you know what I mean, it's not a biggie for anyone but me. But still I felt a need to come clean.

In most aspects of my life I am sort of a protector, a mediator, a peacekeeper. Here, I am sort of, a fake.

And since I started out this way, I can't easily change, because it is the role I gave myself in this context.

Can anyone relate to this happening? That you present yourself in a manner that is not really representative for who you are as a whole? It's not fair really for letting just a part of my personality to come out and be only here. No one here did anything to cause it.

It makes me think about how fragmented I really am, and how weird it is. I have pretty much from day one, decided I will not make friends on here. How sane is that? Not much right?

Every other place I am, I made friends for life it seems.

I don't know if I should say sorry or what goes with this. I think this is one of the weirdest posts I've made my entire Internet career. So, if you think it is nothing, it is a big deal for me.

Thanks for reading.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous445852, astoldbyginger, Calypso2632, eskielover, Fuzzybear, lizardlady, MickeyCheeky, Nammu, possum220, seeker33, shelda, SlumberKitty, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Calypso2632