Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
Sexual psychopathy

They get sexually aroused by cooperating
They get sexually aroused by not getting kissed
They get sexually aroused by not having sex
What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FracturedPieces View Post
I have managed to find other people with AsPD online to chat with, including self labeled psychopaths and sociopaths. I find you have to weed out the people who label themselves as psychopaths because it seems like the cool thing to do. I have no idea why a mental illness would be appealing, but it is.
Yeah, I've found that out, too. In fact, of all the people claiming to be psychopaths online, it seems like less than half actually fit the criteria. I've only known one person irl who claimed to be a psychopath, and he definitely isn't one.

Where have you had the most luck? Another poster mentioned Quora, but Quora doesn't seem like the best forum for casual conversation (unless I just haven't figured out how to use it). Also, one of the self-proclaimed psychopaths there says people try to doxx her all the time.

If you are looking for genuine conversation, I might suggest that you seek out those who identify with the AsPD label over the psychopath label.

Prison?

They dont see the effort it takes to mask themselves within society and blend in. To curb impulses and live within the confines of societal rules that dont make sense. To live without the same type of emotional bonds that so many of us take for granted. The challenges of aspd and psychopathy are not minimal.

Yeah, we're not without our problems. If only society would fix its stupid rules and change so that I wouldn't have a need for the mask.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster