View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Jun 25, 2019 at 06:01 AM

And that's also what gets me. This guy mooches off of his family and has for YEARS, he barely works when he is perfectly capable of working, he lives at home still and is online counseling people about drug use 24/7. He's a LOSER, in my mind.

He was a loser when he lived with me. He could have gotten a job in a heartbeat, yet chose to mooch off of me instead for four months. He didn't want to work. Or rather, he felt the jobs available were too far beneath him, so he refused to "stoop" to that level. Well, I started at the bottom as a receptionist, yet he cannot fathom being in a lowly food service job (that's HIS viewpoint, not mine).

And here he thinks he's all that? Where he can just lay on me that he loved his other ex more? When I was probably the best woman he will ever meet in his life? I treated him SO well. I gave him EVERYTHING. I was honest and faithful, even from a distance and even when other men hit on me and blatantly wanted me to sleep with them. He complained that every other girlfriend had cheated on him.

He thinks he's the cat's meow. Well, he's not. And I am far beyond him in many many ways. That is not ego talking... it's simply factual. I am far more motivated, ambitious and self-sufficient, he's not. I don't mooch off people and I am not irresponsible like he is. He has hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical debt... yet, he sits around online all day long, mooching off his poor grandparents while he does drugs in their house, most likely unbeknownst to them. They had kicked him out previously because of drug use and addiction.

He is going nowhere in life. I would at least have some amount of respect for the guy if he got his life together, moved out and got a full time job like he is perfectly capable of doing. And he probably thinks he's all that because he's now counseling people on responsible recreational drug use. Yeah, some life that is....

So why should I be upset over some LOSER that I happened to get engaged to? It was a total joke! It might as well have been on the 90-day fiance show. What a sh.it show that was. I shouldn't even take it seriously.

So why have I? I took it seriously then... but why should I now? What a vast MISTAKE. Yes, I have deep regrets. It's the only regret I have in my entire 48 years of life. What a total joke!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote