View Single Post
fern46
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2019 at 06:38 AM

I've never used social media. It has always felt negative to me despite all of the positive aspects involved. I watched way too many people become obsessed. I also watched children become immersed in an adult world far too soon. People's personal business was shared and thrown about like it was tabloid news. I watched relationships fall apart. Reading and liking posts became more important than real social interaction. Most people are surprised when I call them to catch up.

People think I am crazy when I tell them I have never been on Facebook or Instagram. They cannot understand why I don't use Pinterest. It is like they cannot believe I can have a fulfilling life without it. I can't believe how much people have changed in the last 10 years or so. They don't see it until they get out of it like you did. I don't think it is evil, and I have also seen it change people's lives for the better. I just wish people would pull their faces up from the screen more and value what is right in front of them.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Jedi67

Thanks for this!
Jedi67