Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 25, 2019 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmars View Post
Thank you so much for writing. I'm glad (well not glad but not alone) I'm not the only one who is so sad and angry at people and how others "just get over it" like it's nothing, but has a long lasting effect on others.

I also agree with holiday stuff, I'm just not into holiday's anymore.
You are not alone, as I just joined the club. Dad passed away last night around 8:30 p.m. I was going to come see him this morning......

I don't have time to post my long rant now, but I'll come back to this thread in a few days. All this, and I'm still estranged from my brother and only "family" left. If he had just called me BACK when I left messages just over a week ago, dad was still alive then and I could have seen him at least.

But my brother has been mad at me for years and he continued to hold a grudge against me even now. I'll be more active in this forum for awhile I think.

I'll post later.

P.S. This wasn't supposed to be black but the colors aren't working for me now. Or they removed that option, I can't tell.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ariesmars, CANDC

Thanks for this!
CANDC