sadveiledbride
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2018
830 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2019 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxb0i View Post
My OCD is also religion and morally related. I've been having this for over 3 years and my life has been completely miserable. I feel like I've fragmented my mind since then. Basically, I low-key believe that it is unfair for a being such as "God" to exist and be eternally superior to everyone. It just feels unfair and makes makes every human being a slave. I compare it to a child-parent relationship. If a child reaches adulthood and independence, then such person can now have complete control of their life and rightfully so, do as they wish. On the other hand, maybe a child even after reaching maturity and becoming an independent adult, never really is free from their parents authority. I the latter is the case, then every person is forever a slave of their parents and is not given the autonomy to live their own life. This is the dilemma that I am stuck with. I literally don't know how to solve this and move on.
I'm sorry to hear that, linuxb0i. Have you tried speaking with a therapist or a professional? I speak to mine about my OCD and it helps. I see you're a new member, welcome to P.C. I am sorry to hear that you're struggling. Posting here on P.C can help.
sadveiledbride is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote