View Single Post
TheOutsider90

Member Since Sep 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2019 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I can see how you’d be very confused about how his personality changed so drastically. Do you think it was the alcohol that fueled him, and have you not seen him that drunk before?

No, there is nothing any woman could do to ‘push’ a man to be that violent and threatening. I pushed my h about as much as anyone could and he never laid a hand on me and never threatened to kill me. I would also think that no amount of alcohol would cause a man to do that unless that violence was already inside him.

You say you’ve been married one year? Is this a new side of him that you’ve seen?

I've seen him drunk before quite a few times. And hes been mean drunk, but not violent. I definitely feel like he has an alcohol problem. I dont know if it was the alcohol mixed with the fact that he thought I was accusing him of cheating. I also wonder if he was using drugs and that made him violent. I'm not sure. We haven't talked yet. But when we do sit down to talk I'm telling him to tell me the truth about everything; the dating sites, drug use, no ********.
TheOutsider90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky