Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 25, 2019 at 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
You got me curious about this, Skeezyks. I DID see Mr Holmes at the theater when it came out and enjoyed it very much. I picture you as Ian McKellan, actually - LOVE him! Anyway, i googled it and google says you can watch it on youtube for $3.99, i guess it gets added to your provider bill at the end of the month. I havent tried watching movies that way yet, but i guess its time THIS old geezer tries. I just have to dig out of my apathy far enough to say yeah, i will commit!
Wow... I'm certainly familiar with Ian McKellan's name. I don't really know anything about him or his work. But I have the feeling I just received a great compliment... thank you. (Now I want to see Mr. Holmes even more!) I've never paid to watch movies on YouTube. I have a YouTube channel. But I only listen to relaxing music videos that run for anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours with only, perhaps, one commercial at the beginning for the most part. Perhaps some day I may have to just break down & try paying to watch a film. There are others I'd like to see. Thanks for your reply!

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna