View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2019 at 08:38 PM

It takes a lot of time to trust with something like that especially with other people’s biases. I discovered last week that my T thinks I am straight because I am married to a man and I am monogamous. So, when it seems OK I am going to blow up yet another one of his assumptions about me... I am not straight I am Pan. Which, as open minded as he tries to be, in the area we are at, especially where he lives and practices there is not a lot of information about this kind of thing. I am not even sure he will be familiar with the term Pan. My husband swears up and down if I tell him I will scare or intimidate him. Have you found anyone you feel comfortable coming out to? I am also in the Midwest but originally from NY... the first person I came out to was a bisexual woman I met at a conference in California. It was nice because we hit it off well, we were both at the conference alone but knew a lot of people, the conference was generally safe for such things... and... once we went home there was no pressure to stay in contact.

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HowDoYouFeelMeow?, SalingerEsme

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, HowDoYouFeelMeow?, LonesomeTonight