View Single Post
Nevvy

Member Since Mar 2015
11 hugs
given
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 04:45 AM

Going to my clinic today to meet with my social worker to talk about things. Not entirely sure I'm in the mood to chat about things, but it gets me out and maybe I can learn something? I always find those meetings so.... Confronting I guess? I don't mind talking about my head problems, but when it comes down to the gross life problems I'm just not into it.

I cleaned the bedroom today and did a lot of laundry, so if this meeting is a waste, at least I did something that I've been putting off? Laundry baskets are empty and the bedroom doesn't look like a dorm, go meeeee.

Mood wise, I feel ugly as usual (didn't share that in my last check ins) , but I'm working on it. I am trying to dress nicely and wear more fitting things, to get myself to feel attractive. I'm not depressed or anything, but ever since I lost my weight I feel worse off? My partner says I look great, but when I look in the mirror I don't see that, and I see all of that skin that's becoming loose and I feel just gross. I wish I could see myself how other people see me.

Small things I think, but in general I'm still okay!

OCD

Meds:
Lithium
Lamictal
Seroquel
Zaprexa
Oxazepam

Lots of misc that I wont list, but feel free to ask about above

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Innerzone, Nammu, sadveiledbride, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25