View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 08:50 AM

I am sure the hospital called it correctly when they called in psych professionals.

The psych reasons behind it could include EVERYTHING you stated in your post or at least a combination. Only psych professionals could possibly tell BUT that would assume your mom wants to open up with them or if she has just given up.

Sometimes having even a mini stroke creates a fear of a big one happening in people.

So many possible combinations could be causing her issues including even burnout with her kids & the drug issues they have. If she has a physical excuse to not deal with it....it may have become her way of coping.

I went through anorexia several times after 40 years old. Most of the cause was stress & last was a trauma I had to deal with....nothing medically wrong but I got down to very unhealthy weights & required a central line & IV nutrition many times. The cause.....in my case it was the envirinment I was living in

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote