View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 09:53 AM

I have both anxieties and depression and going outside helps me with my anxieties and depression,I can be as angry as hell and whenever I go outside my anger seems to go away. I know the sun is suppose to help with your moods.I feel safer outside too,Maybe that is because being inside I feel all cooped up,Years ago you couldnt pay me to go outside now I love sitting out there.Except for today the sun is just to hot,but I got at least an hour in today,I have this one man he is near 80 he comes down to see me when I am outside I do feel a little bit nervous around him and Eric oh forgot him he loves to preach,While I do believe in God I wont go and preach religion to anyone ,He is also known to be a squealer so I have to watch him.Actually I would like it better if Eric didnt come to see me,he makes me nervous ,you have to watch out what u say because he will surely let you know about it.I love the trains,too.They are loud but I always wave to the conductor he waves back,I have always loved trains since I was about 13,Anyway when you feel anxious and depressed try going outside for a little while believe me it does work
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, dzrtgirl, TishaBuv