Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2019 at 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKaneLovesZoexx View Post
Usually for me I respond only to medication and often have to be sedated to calm the behaviour down. I'm known to be violent when angry, as its my best way of releasing the anger. But this time I've just not acted even though I really want to.

I've blocked everyone, it's mostly my friends who send me screenshots of things. I'm going to speak to my doctor tomorrow to see if we can possibly have a prescription for lorazpam or diazepam for PRN.
question have you tried to explain to them you do not want screen shots of your ex? if so I would be blocking the ones sending you the screen shots, reason being if you asked them to stop and they dont then you know they are just trying to get you riled up, in other words no real friend would want to harm someone by doing this.

suggestion if you havent already asked them to stop sending you screen shots and information about your ex. calmly explain you and your ex are no longer a couple and you do not want to be part of the ex's life. the ex has a right to live their life in what ever ways they choose and date and have sex with who ever they choose, just like now you get to date and have sex with who ever you like and do what ever you want. maybe tell them its time to grow up and stop doing teen age behavior of constantly telling you what the ex is doing. you are capable of going to the ex your self to find out how the ex is doing if you want to. then if they continue to act like 13 year olds sending you screen shots of what your ex is doing, I would suggest blocking them until you meet up somewhere and discuss the situation face to face so that they understand you dont need that crap in your life. that you have moved on in your life and expect the ex to do the same and expect the mutual friends to do the same.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote